earjacking

earjacking = Eavesdropping on a conversation that you have no business hearing.
Bob totally earjacked my conversation with Susie and now everyone knows I got a boob job.

earjacking = Making your friends listen to horrible music against their will.
I hate riding in the van with her, I'm always earjacked!

earjacking = Talking someone's ear off. Rambling on while not getting to the point (jaw-jabbin). Trying to engage someone in a long-winded conversation who is obviously trying to get to the point and get on with thier day. Also known as being held as a "conversation hostage".
"I went to ask Renee a quick question and she earjacked me for 30 min. She's always earjacking people!"

earjacking = Malign monopoly of a hapless individual's attention, through the aural canals. This nasty temporary possession might involve tricks with volume, tantalizing & purposeless gossip, half-garbled but compelling rumors, +/or claims of interpersonal priority (such as a martyred aunt or disabled neighbor), but the aim is to own you & ride you, pure & simple.

"So I sez to him, I SEZ WHY did you pass the salt to her FIRST, AREN'T I as IMPORTANT as she is? Then HE SEZ..."
"...and then the boss leaned over to him and promised- but you hate gossip, I know...Gotta keep yr ear to the ground, or you'll get stampeded..."
"So kin ya take me tasafta noon, huh? Kin ya take me tamorrah? Kin I have a quarter? How 'bout fi'bucks? Kin ya hold me up for the bubblah? Hey, d'ja hear me?"
"Nobody believes me- but I saw this coming! No one listens but I told you, dindin't I? I knew it, I knew this wld happen! Remember when I told you..."
Arrrgh!




Earjacking - New Slang. Quit Earjacking me!
post info
By I am
Categories: Search, Blog, Entertainment and People

Earjacking is simply eavesdropping in on a conversation that you have no business hearing.

Earjacking used in a sentence. “See that guy in the next booth? He is totally earjacking our conversation.”

Other forms of “earjacking.” Earjack, Earjacks, Earjacked, Earjacker, Earjackers.

In life I’m sure we’ve all met or seen earjacks or an earjacking happen. Hell maybe we’ve participated in earjacking ourselves.

No comments: