Pamela Anderson Kissing Trish Stratus

Trish Stratus, a former fitness model and WWE Diva, reportedly created one of Canada's greatest TV moments when she kissed Pamela Anderson during an awards show. She told her friends she was emulating the famous Madonna-Britney kiss. Trish said:

"Plus,I thought it would be fun to kiss her. And I bet she liked kissing me!"


I bet Pamela did enjoy kissing you knowing it would draw more media attention. Many guys out there probably enjoyed watching it too.
The super hot former fitness model and revolutionary WWE Diva created one of Canada's greatest television moments when she kissed Pam Anderson during an awards show in the Great White North. When Trish did the kiss, she told her friends she was emulating the famous Madonna-Britney kiss from MTV. "Plus," Trish told one of our sources, "I thought it would be fun to kiss her. And I bet she liked kissing me!"

No comments: