Katharine McPhee and Nick Cokas

Katharine McPhee and actor Nick Cokas wed Saturday in Beverly Hills.

Approximately 300 guests – including a gospel choir – filled the Beverly Hills Presbyterian Church for the 45-minute service.

McPhee's bridesmaids wore floor-length pink dresses.

The flowers included pink, purple, peach and white roses as well as green hydrangea and pink cherry blossoms.

Rumer Willis, McPhee's costar in the upcoming film I Know What Boys Like, was in attendance.

McPhee, 23, and Cokas, 42 – who met in 2005 when they performed in a L.A. theater production of The Ghost and Mrs. Muir – have been dating for more than a year.

They got engaged last year.

The singer has always shrugged off their 19-year age difference.

"I love [older men]," she has said. "They're just wiser, and they're less about themselves and more about you."

Though McPhee was recently dropped from her music label, she may have other plans in store.

"I want to have, like, 15 babies," she told Stuff last year. "I've always wanted to be pregnant. One year for Halloween, I decided to be pregnant, so I got this nun costume, and I put a big belly under it. I showed my parents and said I want to go to school as a pregnant nun. My dad sat me down and said, 'Katharine, you can't!'"






No comments: