Lindsay Lohan's Mom: Nude Photos Are Art

Dina Lohan, Lindsay Lohan's mom, thinks that Lindsay's nude photo shoot in New York Magazine was tastefully done.

"It was very tastefully done. I respect the photographer as an artist, so I look at them artistically. For him to call Lindsay 46 years later and to say can you recreate these photos is an honor. I looked at it as art, and as Lindsay doing a character. So I don't look at them like it's Playboy; she was being a character. So if you look at it that way, you can look at it as a mother."


Not only Dina thinks the pictures are artistic and not Playboy like, but she also allowed Lindsay's younger sister Ali to accompany her to the photo shoot:

"Trust me, I wouldn't have sent my 14-year-old to the set [if the shoot was in bad taste]. And obviously Lindsay wouldn't do anything with her sister there, that was risqué."


Truth is, Dina probably sent Ali to the shoot so Ali would see what she is expected to do in 6 years.

No comments: