Gena O’Kelley and Chuck Norris met in 1997 on a dinner date in Dallas, Texas. At the time of their marriage, Chuck was 58 years old and Gena was 30 years old.
After receiving premarital counseling, Gena and Chuck were married on November 28, 1998 at The North Church in Carrolton, Texas, a suburb of Dallas. The ceremony was conducted by Pastor Lawrence Kennedy.
Chuck and Gena included all their children in their wedding which was attended by nearly 60 people. Country singer Sammy Kershaw and his band sang "You Are the Love of My Life" for Gena and Chuck.
Their honeymoon had to be postponed, but they later flew to Bora-Bora.
Chuck has 5 children.
* Michael Ray Norris: Born in 1963. Actor, director, writer, producer, composer. Mike has three children. His mother is Dianne Holechek.
* Eric Scott Norris: Born May 20, 1965 in Redondo Beach, California. Director, actor, stunt coordinator, professional Nascar driver. His mother is Dianne Holechek. Eric has three children with his wife Stephanie A. Norris. They live in Dana Point, California.
* Dakota Alan Norris: Born August 30, 2001, one month premature. His mother is Gena O'Kelly.
* Danilee Kelly Norris: Born August 30, 2001, one month premature. Her mother is Gena O'Kelly.
* Dianna DeCioli aka Dina: Born in 1964. She met Chuck for the first time in 1991. Dina is married to Damien and has three children. Her mother is Johanna.
Occupations and Residences: Chuck: U.S. Air Force, karate instructor, championship fighter, founder of United Fighting Arts Federation and the Kick-Start Foundation. Chuck enjoys playing golf.
Chuck and Gena have a ranch near Houston, Texas and homes in Dallas, Texas and Los Angeles, California.