Glenn Beck Surgery - Horribly Awry

"Join me [Monday] for my NEW PERSPECTIVE ON LIFE, OUR HEALTH CARE SYSTEM AND BLOOD SHOOTING FROM PLACES BLOOD SHOULD NOT SHOOT OUT OF."

Beck says he hopes his story will serve as a "wake up call" to the hospital CEO about what sorts of things are happening at his facility. He says the stories he will tell on Monday will "melt your brain." Of course he's teasing his Monday radio and Headline News shows, but I'll tune in to see if he shares more details. He was pretty cryptic about what happened, but claimed the pain drove him to the point of being suicidal. His website says:

"Well it all started out fine. How it all ended with me in the hospital for 5 days and sent home with patches they give people (I found out later) who are at 'end of life' for pain is a journey I would like to forget, but know I won't anytime soon."




Glenn Beck talks openly about his recent surgery and the pain and thoughts that brought him to the edge of suicide.
Prayers are with Glenn and his family for a quick recovery, peace and comfort during what is obviously a very difficult and emotional time, and for the strength to rebuke the critics and continue on with a renewed purpose.


No comments: