Jillian Grace Miss March 2005 is pregnant

camilla alves, pollstar.com, eric the midget myspace, eric the midget kendra, hotkendra.com, jillian grace

Holy Jamie Lynn!

Playboy Playmate Jillian Grace, Miss March 2005, says she is pregnant... and David Spade is the daddy!
According to TMZ.com, Grace says she has been dating Spade for a few weeks and he knocked her up. David confirmed the relationship.

"I had a brief relationship with Jillian Grace. If it is true that I am the father of her child, then I will accept responsibility," Spade told TMZ.

Spade's most recent high profile relationship was with Heather Locklear.










After this photos I have an question: Who is David Spade ???? :-)

1 comment:

animal sex stories said...

I caught myself from falling at his doorway, which he hadnt closed. Aye, Sir.
pregnant lesbian sex stories
adult incest free stories
adult xxx stories
hot wet sex stories
sexy hindi stories
I caught myself from falling at his doorway, which he hadnt closed. Aye, Sir.