Carly Smithson | Total Eclipse of the Heart | American Idol

total eclipse of the heart, bonnie tyler, total eclipse of the heart lyrics, turn around bright eyes, turn around bright eyes lyrics, turn around

Carly Smithson sings Bonnie Tyler’s “Total Eclipse of the Heart.”

Carly’s got a big voice, but there’s something about her that makes me wonder if she can really be the American Idol. Maybe it’s the big Amy Winehouse style arm tattoo that distracts me from her singing.

Randy: “Very interesting song choice. I didn’t love it.” “I think it wasn’t the right song for you. … It was just okay.”

Paula: “You could take every song that I’m not crazy about and make me buy it.”

Simon: “Something didn’t quite work.” Simon didn’t enjoy Carly’s performance because she was too uptight.

No comments: