Charlie Baltimore

Charlie Baltimore, charli baltimore, ford models, ford modeling agency, ford model, rip the runway

This has nothing to do with Baltimore at ALL, at least, not as a city. But as a NAME, oh man, as a name…

Okay, here’s the thing: I’ve never actually watched the movie “Long Kiss Goodnight” before, because even if it was Geena Davis, I wasn’t sure I wanted to see another action movie. But tonight, Dad decided to rent a copy of the film and, for the first time in my life, I met Charlie Baltimore.

Oh, my god, she was breathtaking, and I can’t believe I decided not to watch this film. Charlie Baltimore has to be one of the coolest characters I have ever seen on screen. I think my father was snicker at me the entire time I was cooing about how cool the plot was and how awesome Charlie Baltimore is. I even considered changing my name to Charlie Baltimore right then and there, but as it turns out, some girl in Pennsylvania already had dibs: it’s her name as a rap artist or something. In any case, I cannot forgive myself for not watching this on the silver screen. Or ever before.

So Dad promised to get me a copy of the movie so I can see Charlie Baltimore kicking serious butt as often as I want. And that is yet another reason why I love my father.

Charli Baltimore is the stage name of Tiffany Lane (born August 16, 1974), a Grammy nominated female rapper. She was born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.

Her stage name is taken from Geena Davis's character in the film The Long Kiss Goodnight.

No comments: